Tooth Removal or ExtractionTooth removal or extraction in Coimbatore is done painlessly in srisakthi dental clinic.
The most scary thing for Humans next to in-laws [Conditions Applied] is tooth removal or extraction, people worry about the injection and pain during tooth removal.
In our srisakthi dental clinic great care is taken for painless injection, thanks to the imported topical anesthetics which nullifies the injection pain. Tooth removal will be done only after the tooth is completely anaesthetized, so the patient will be comfortable during the tooth removal procedure. In some cases the socket is sutured after tooth removal for fast healing.
The most important part of a surgical procedure is sterilization of surgical instruments. In our srisakthi dental clinic, the tooth removal kit is sterilized in AUTOCLAVE [which is the best method of sterilization to sterilize the instruments from bacteria's and viruses] and preserved in ULTRA VIOLET CHAMBER to prevent from reinfection.
Do`s and don'ts after extraction [tooth removal]
- Cotton kept after the extraction should be removed with fingers, patient should not spit the cotton.
- Patient shall have an ice cream or fresh juices [not beverages or aerated drinks] after removing the cotton
- Juiceshouldnt be sucked with straw, should be drunk with sipping.
- Patient should take the medicine prescribed by the dentist after taking cold stuffs.
- Patients should not spit or gargle for 48hours.
- Patient Should not disturb the wound with fingers or tongue.
- Patient should not take any hot and hard food stuffs for 48 hours
- Should not give warm fomentation and should not apply any topical applicants.
- Patients should not smoke and take alcohol for one week after extraction.
- All the prescribed medicines should be taken without fail to prevent reinfection
- In case of any complaints patients should contact the doctor immediately
- If the socket is sutured, suture should be removed after one week.
- Get the extracted teeth replaced after one month of extraction.
F A Q